Shopping for Father’s Day can be a tough one! Of course unless you are just going to pick him up another tie or “World’s coolest Dad” coffee mug! But why not get him something thoughful this year? Make “Daddy” feel extra special this year!
Here are some Father’s day gift ideas for every kind of dad — from the outdoorsman to the Star Wars lover to the fashion-savvy one!! Something sweet, something thoughful!!!
1. Anthony Father’s Day Fresh Five Kit $30: Gift dad the gift of great skin and spruce up his daily routine with Anthony’s Fresh Five Kit. Including All Purpose Facial Moisturizer (1 oz), Glycolic Facial Cleanser (1 oz), Shave Cream (1 oz), Invigorating Rush Hair + Body Wash (3.4 oz) and Facial Scrub (2 oz), this kit boasts every grooming product that could possibly be on dad’s wish list.
2. Kenneth Cole Mankind Hero Father’s Day Kit $80: Encompassing the power of fresh mountain air accord and rich woods, this luxe kit is the perfect gift for the trendy guy!
3. Zenni snap on glasses $50: This Father’s Day, get dad a gift he’ll be drawn to immediately. Zenni’s snap-on eyewear are lightweight, stylish eyeglasses that easily convert to polarized sunglasses!This frame conveniently changes from sunglasses to clear lenses and back again with its matching polarized magnetic sunshade snap on lens! No clips, no worries and super affordable! With single vision prescription lenses they’re $50 or less!!
4. BBQ Tongs/Vader’s Lightsaber: Bring the Dark Side to your Father’s Day BBQ with Lord Vader’s very own BBQ tongs! Featuring metal tongs, a heatproof plastic handle and dark red storage case, there’s even the classic lightsaber ‘vwww-ing!’ sound effects to add extra Star Wars fun to proceedings.
5. Gentleman box $25: The Gentleman’s Box is the first subscription service created exclusively for today’s gentleman. The Father’s Day promotion will be to purchase the June box, and receive a previous boxfree! Each month the subscription box is curated with 4-6 hand selected items that fits the needs and wants of a modern gentleman. The value of the boxes are usually around $75 -$125 for only $25/m including a subdcription of GQ Magazine. Gift boxes can include Knit Ties, Anchor Bracelets, Socks, Box Collar Stays, Wooden Wallet, Golf Cufflinks and Flasks!
6. Load failure T-shirt $20: If you want to make it a kool, no-frills father’s day special, you cannot go wrong with these t-shirts! Body conscious fits, perfect to show off any dad bod!
7. Tom and Teddy $95: What’s better than gifting super cool swim wear for your special some one on Father’s Day? Tom & Teddy is a vibrant Australian-born swimwear brand that was inspired by surf, sand and warm Australian summers. Seaside, the latest collection, is variety of warm and soft colors with kites and ice cream designs that screams fun in the sun!
8. Awesome box $19+: Wow the special some one with this memorable box with customized cards!