It's holiday time! Time to deck up those Christmas trees, fill up neat little stockings with gifts for self and others, and most importantly, time for gifting the dearest toddlers (and their moms!) in your life! We've curated a fun list of toddler gifts here!
1. Nutcase helmets ($54) - Light weight for those little heads, and loads of protection added. These adorable helmets make a great holiday gift for the little bikers, scooter-riders or skaters!
2 ChooZe Jump in Cheer Mary Janes ($48.95) - Adorable Miss-Matched on purpose Mary-Janes! Adjustable Straps,100% Vegan Material, Anti-Microbial removable padded soles! Perfect for the Holidays is'nt it!
3. Papinee Imagination set ($68) - A thoughtful gift to give any child who never stops believing in following their dreams! Watch their imagination unfold as they explore New York City with Odo, taking them through the city that never sleeps!
4. Cienta kid's shoes ($28) - An adorable little shoes for mini fashionistas you love. Paint bit red this holiday with this red canvas bow Mary Jane! What more, get 15% off when you buy this at Justshoesforkids.com and mention the code FabZList!!
5. A time to be kind/Book ($20) - A heart warming friendship story can be a great gift for the uh-so grown up toddlers! And the Moodster mirror adds extra fun!
6. Sally loves to dance/Book ($20) - Dream, Friendship, Family, Accomplishments...all of this and more in this perfect holiday gift for little toddler girls. Don't they love to dance?!
7. Diono Travel Pal ($11) - This is a meaningful gift for the toddler and even more the little one's moms and dads! Keep it organized and easy to manage with this sensible travel pal!
8. Learning Resources Sorting Cupcakes ($40) - learn while having fun! Gift it to your favorite toddler to keep them happy and occupied!